We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our main office team at Moat Farm in Tonbridge…
- Full time / part time permanent Office Administrator required to join our small office team at our farm in Five Oak Green, Tonbridge. You will be providing administrative support to the different departments within the business and also act as a first point of contact for guests visiting the site, providing front of house services when required.
- Salary: £15,600 – 17,550 (37.5 hours/week)/ pro-rata for part time (25 to 37.5 hours Monday to Friday). This wage is negotiable as we are looking for the right candidate for our company.
- Providing “front of house” services
- Answering telephone, e-mails, sorting post
- Using Word and Excel
- Purchasing stationery and supplies
- Diary management
- Filing, scanning, document management
- Maintain vehicle and insurance schedules
- Maintain company’s social media and website pages
- Undertake any other duties as requested
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous administrative experience is desirable
- Good telephone manner
- Must possess good organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Must be a team player and also able to work under own initiative
- Adrian Scripps Ltd is a farming and packing company, based between Tonbridge and Paddock Wood. Due to location, own transport would be required.
How to Apply
- If you would like to apply for the position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your most recent CV to HR@adrianscripps.co.uk or call 01892 832406
- The closing date for applications is FRIDAY 15TH JUNE 2018. Please note that due to an extremely high volume of applications we may not be able to respond to all unsuccessful candidates, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
- We thank you for taking the time to apply.