Order Picker/ Dispatch Operative
- Full time permanent Order Picker / Dispatch Operative required for busy fruit packhouse.
- Responsible to and reporting to the Dispatch manager, operating in a 4 day on 4 day off shift system.
- Pay Band £9.50 to £11.50 per hour, depending on experience
- Hours: 00 – 19.00, three breaks unpaid total of 1 hour per day = 11 working hours
- Undertake, to written instruction, the make-up daily orders for customers as required
- Correctly select stock and manage stock accurately, maintaining records accordingly
- Pick to order, collate and palletise correct product for each dispatch instruction
- Apply pack and case labels accurately and according to instruction
- Apply pallet labels as required
- Complete all appropriate stock and traceability paperwork as required
- Maintain the cleanliness of the facility according to company protocols and procedures
- Undertake any required training
- To comply with company health and safety procedures
- Where required full training will be given
- Undertake any other duties as requested
Qualifications & Experience
- Forklift and powered hand barrow experience desirable, but not essential as full training given
- Basic skills of maths and English in order to carry out the role
- Experience of hand held scanners and software desirable, but not essential
- Experience of picking product to order in a chilled environment desirable
- Able to work as part of a small team
How to Apply
- If you would like to apply for the position, please e-mail your C.V to HR@adrianscripps.co.uk. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact us on 01892 832406 or email.