- Full time Quality Controller required to join a small team in our packhouse in Five Oak Green, Tonbridge. You will be providing support to the Senior Quality Controllers.
- Pay: £9.00 to £9.65 per hour depending on experience
- Hours: 7:15 to 16:00 weekdays, plus weekend cover on a rota basis
- Responsible for daily procedures as per written instructions in Quality Manuals
- Responsible for equipment calibration procedures as per written instructions in Quality Manuals
- Carry out training of trainee QCs and QC Assistants
- Carry out training of packing staff – especially regarding quality standards.
- Daily maintenance of standard operating procedures to comply with customer and legal requirements
- Cover for other Quality Controllers and Assistants as required
- Working with the QC team to ensure an efficient, legally compliant and safe working environment
- To wear PPE as required by food safety and health & safety policies and procedures
- To attend training courses as and when required
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested
Qualifications & Experience
- Basic IT skills are desirable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good levels of maths and English
- Previous experience of top fruit and QC work is desirable
Adrian Scripps Ltd is a farming and packing company, based between Tonbridge and Paddock Wood. Due to location, own transport will be required.