Packing Operatives for Packhouse near Tonbridge, Kent.
Sorting and packing of fruit on one of our automated packing lines in the packhouse, assuring that our products are packed to the specified quality standards in the most efficient and effective way.
The role involves working on one of our fast-paced packing lines, weighing, grading, sorting, packing and palletising fruit products for our customers.
As part of the production team you will be responsible for sorting and packing the fruit in accordance with the customer specification.
Working Hours and Benefits
- Full training will be given in business procedures and operating protocols.
- Standard hours 08:00 – 16.45, two breaks unpaid total of 3/4 hour per day = 8 working hours.
- Adrian Scripps Ltd currently runs a 6 day operation, Monday to Saturday. This role will work on a flexible shift pattern covering 5 out of 6 days across all operational running hours. You might be required to work outside these hours to meet demand of the business.
- Pay Band £8.91 per hour.
- OT after 48 hours paid at 125% of basic.
- Holiday allowance 28 paid days per annum including bank holidays.
- Paid fortnightly.
- Additional days and regular overtime available.
Knowledge and Skills Required
No experience is necessary but previous experience in a food production environment is a benefit.