Hononton Farm is situated in Brenchley, near Tonbridge Kent and farms 60 hectares of land.
We grow the highest quality of apples (Gala, Braeburn, Opal and Red Prince®) and grapes.
Mihai Stanca (Tonbridge Orchards Manager) and his dedicated team are there to assist you during your stay and will support you with allocation of rooms, induction training, campsite maintenance and translation services.
We also organise once a week, shopping trips to the local supermarkets, free of charge.
If you need to attend the doctors, dentist or hospital we will help you book the appointments and take you there to translate and support you.
Hononton Fram is in an area of outstanding natural beauty in West Kent.
he nearest village is Horsmonden (approx, 15 min walk) with a pub, village shop, doctors surgery and Post Office. There is also a bus service to Paddock Wood which is the nearest small town (8 Km away).
It has the usual amenities including 2 supermarkets, Post Office and the railway station. The rail line connects to Charring Cross in London.
- Accommodation is provided for you in dormitory style blocks
- The Top block has 32 beds spread between four large rooms with 4 kitchen and dining rooms, each opposite a bedroom and there are separate male and female shower areas
- The Bottom block has 8 single rooms with a separate kitchen dining room and a shower area
- If you are coming with friends or family, you can request to share the accommodation with them
- Furniture is provided (including tables, chairs, cooker, fridge and heaters)
- You will get new pillows and mattress protectors free of charge
Facilities on site
- There is a communal living area with sofas, tables and chairs
- There is an outside area with picnic benches where you can have BBQs
- There is a table tennis and pool table available for you to use in your free time
- Free WI-FI on site and aundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers are provided
- The accommodation is clean and tidy when you arrive, and it is your responsibility to keep it clean
- We arrange a farm party at the end of the season to celebrate everyone’s hard work
Join our Team
If you think you could become a member of our progressive and hardworking team then we want to hear from you.
Alternatively, please have a look at our Seasonal Work pages for more information.
Find out more about our other farms
Moat Farm is our first farm and houses our packhouse and management team.
Parsonage Farm is situated in Cobham, Kent and farms 97 hectares of land.
Wenderton Farm is situated in Wingham, East Kent and farms 80 hectares of land.
Sherenden Farm is situated in Tudeley, close to Tonbridge and farms 54 hectares of land.