Seasonal work

at Adrian Scripps Ltd.

Seasonal work

We require keen individuals to thin fruit in the spring and summer, pick fruit in the summer and autumn as well as plant and prune trees on each of our farms during the winter months.

If you enjoy working outside and would like to spend the summer making new friends read on.

Our state of the art REVO fruit harvest machines also enable completion of various orchard tasks and are deployed throughout the seasons.

We offer onsite English Language Training Programs for all our employees in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

All our farms are operated under strict Covid-19 rules and advice as provided by the Government at all time.

All employees must comply with these rules.

We provide induction training which as well as full instruction needed to perform your job, also provides all information regarding your stay with us.

  • Trips to the Local Supermarkets are provided free of charge once or twice a week.
  • if you need to attend the Doctor’s surgery, hospital or dentist, we will assist with booking the appointment as well as accompany you for support, such as translation.

Our Farms and Facilities

We have a dedicated team at each location to support you during your stay on our farms.

Russell Graydon

Russell Graydon

Senior Farms Manager
Wenderton Farm

Philip Thomas

Philip Thomas

Farm Manager
Parsonage Farm

Charles Hutton-Squire

Charles Hutton-Squire

Farm Manager
Tonbridge Farms

Adrian Scripps Apples

Moat Farm

Moat Farm is our first farm and houses our packhouse and management team.

Parsonage Farm

Parsonage Farm is situated in Cobham, Kent and farms 97 hectares of land.

Hononton Farm

Hononton Farm is in Brenchley, near Tonbridge and farms 60 hectares of land.

Wenderton Farm

Wenderton Farm is situated in Wingham, East Kent and farms 80 hectares of land.

Frequently asked questions

Do I need a Visa / Right to work in the UK?
We can only employ you directly if you are a British citizen, or you have Settled or Pre-Settled Status. Otherwise, to work in the UK you must have a Tier 5 Seasonal Worker Visa and come through a Sponsorship Agency for 6 months.

We do not have a licence to sponsor workers ourselves.

Is there a minimum or maximum age?

Employees need to be 18 or over.  There is no maximum age.

What kind of work is available?

Apple thinning / apple picking /orchard supervisors / orchard QCs / orchard tractor drivers / fork-lift drivers.

When is work available?

Apple thinning from June to August.  Apple picking and supervisors, QCs, tractor drivers and fork-lift drivers from September to October.

What are the working hours?

The work is usually for a maximum of 8 hours a day, and for 5 or 6 days a week. For reasons of weather, crop conditions and customer demand, work cannot be promised at any time.

How much am I paid?

Most work is paid on a piecework basis, with rates being set at the time according to the crop.  Wages, including holiday pay, will be in accordance with the current UK legislation.

Do I need a bank account?

Yes, you need a UK bank account.  If you do not have one, we can help you open an account of your choice when you arrive.

How am I paid?

Payment is made into your UK bank account.  Please bring your bank card with you.

How frequently am I paid?

Every 2 weeks.

Do you provide accommodation?

The accommodation at the farms is in caravans or purpose-built accommodation blocks, and you will share this accommodation with other workers. There is separate accommodation for men and for women, unless otherwise requested in advance.

What accommodation facilities are there?

You will be expected to cater for yourself whilst living at the farm, and there is a fully equipped kitchen for you to share with all other residents.   The kitchen is equipped with a sink, cooking hob, refrigerator, and all cooking and eating utensils.  Toilets, showers and washbasins are provided in a separate area.  Laundry facilities are provided via coin-operated washing machines.  Drying lines and pegs are also provided.  You will be expected to keep the accommodation clean and tidy.  Cleaning equipment, products and utensils will be made available to you.  

Do you supply food?

No, apart from a welcome pack of a few essential items when you arrive.

Is there a charge for the accommodation?

If you choose to stay on the farm, a fee of £9.99 per day will be charged for provision of the facilities.

Can I bring my own tent or camper van?
No, as we do not have space or facilities for these.
Where can I buy food?

There is a shop selling most foods within walking distance of the farm.   We also provide transport once a week to the supermarket. 

Do I need to speak English?

No, but a little English helps.

Do I need to pay any application fees?


Do I need a National Insurance number?


What do I need to bring with me?
  • Passport and/or ID Card.
  • Travel tickets.
  • Money (for the first week or two) – approximately £75.00
  • A UK or International Driving Licence is useful if planning to drive in the UK, particularly for drivers whose licence is printed in a different alphabet. It is not possible for overseas nationals to obtain an International Licence in the UK – you must do this at home.
  • Warm sleeping bag – British nights can be cold – and pillowcase. (Pillows are supplied).
  • Clothing and footwear suitable for the seasons you plan to be in the UK.
  • Towel and wash bag.
  • European Health Insurance Card (E111) from your home country if you have one, or other health insurance.
  • Electrical plug adaptors. Overseas electrical equipment from home may not be compatible with the British electrical supply. Some adaptors are provided by the farm.
  • Photographs of people and places at home that are special to you can help ease homesickness and make you feel more at home. Books, posters, music, etc.
  • Make sure you can carry your own luggage for up to 500 metres. You may have to do this!
  • If travelling by aeroplane, your carry-on/hand baggage should include enough personal articles to last for your first night in the UK (clean underwear, warm jacket, toothbrush and medication etc.). This is in case your luggage is delayed in transit.
  • DO NOT pack fresh food if travelling from abroad. It may be confiscated by HM Customs at the Port of Entry.
    Make sure your luggage is clearly labelled in English – with your name and the office telephone number of the farm you are travelling to.
Do I need to buy repatriation insurance?

Yes.  Workers need to buy their own travel and repatriation insurance.

Workers arriving through an Agency will make their own arrangements.

How do I get to the farm?

You need to make your own arrangements to travel to the UK, for example by car, bus or air.

Will you collect me from the airport?

Yes, if you book a place on our minibus for collections shortly before the start date.  We collect from the nearest airports of Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.  We will inform you of the dates we can collect you.

Can I bring my own car?

Yes.  If you drive a car to our site we will require to see proof of ownership (Registration Document), and current Insurance, together with any other documents such as Road Tax Payment Receipt or Licence, and MOT Certificate which may be needed, before we will allow you to keep the car on site.  You can usually use a car registered outside the UK if you are visiting the UK for up to 6 months in any one year, if it is registered and taxed in its’ home country.  If you keep your car in the UK for longer than 6 months, you will have to notify the HMRC and DVLA.  Please keep proof of when you arrive in the UK so that you can show the police whether you have been in the country under or over 6 months.

When can I arrive?

You must try to arrive at our farm between 07.15 and 16.00 hours Monday to Friday.  If you arrive during the night without prior notice you may not be able to enter the farm premises until the next morning.

Intrebari Frecvente

Am nevoie de viză/drept de muncă în Marea Britanie?
Vă putem angaja direct numai dacă sunteți cetățean britanic sau aveți statut de stabilit sau pre-setat. În caz contrar, pentru a lucra în Marea Britanie trebuie să aveți o viză de lucrător sezonier de nivel 5 și să veniți printr-o agenție de sponsorizare timp de 6 luni.

Nu avem licență pentru a sponsoriza lucrătorii înșine.

Este o varsta minima si maxima pentru angajare?
Angajatii trebuie sa aiba minim 18 ani. Nu e limita de varsta maxima de angajare.
Ce fel de munca este disponibila?
Rarit de mere / cules de mere / supervisor / controlor al calitatii in livada / tractorist / motostivuitorist
In ce perioada este munca disponibila?
Rarit de mere din Iunie pana in August. Cules de mere, supervisor, Controlor si tractorist din Septembrie pana la sfarsitul lunii Octombrie.
Care sunt orele de lucru?
De obicei, maxim 8 ore pe zi, 5-6 zile pe saptamana in functie de operatiuni. Orele de lucru difera, in functie de vreme, cultura si comenzi.
Cu cat sunt platit?
: Aproape toate operatiunile sunt platite la norma, norma si preturile sunt hotarate in functie de recolta. Salariul si zilele de concediu vor fi in concordanta cu legile in vigoare in UK.
Imi trebuie cont bancar?
Da, va trebuie cont bancar englezesc. Daca nu aveti, va ajutam sa va deschideti unul, la alegere, cand sositi.
Cum sunt platit?
Plata se face in contul personal englezesc. Va rugam sa aduceti cardul cu dumneavoastra.
Cat de des sunt platit?
O data la doua saptamani.
Oferiti cazare?
Cazarea la ferme este la caravane sau cladiri speciale cu dormitoare mari. Vei locui impreuna cu alti lucratori sezonieri, in functie de preferinte si disponibilitate. Exista locuinte pentru femei si barbate separate, in functie de cerinte.
Ce utilitati gasesc la cazare?

Trebuie sa iti gatesti singur pe perioada sederii in ferma si trebuie sa imparti bucataria din dotare cu ceilalti residenti. Bucataria are chiuveta, apa calda, aragaz, frigider, farfurii, oale si ustensile de mancat. Toalete, dusuri si chiuvete sund disponibile si in incinte separate. Masinile de spalat functioneaza pe baza de fise. Sarme de intins rufe se gasesc in fata cladirilor de cazare. Este de asteptat sa pastrati locuintele curate si ordonate. Echipament de curatenie si detergent (clor) vor fi puse la dispozitie.

Asigurati mancare?

Nu, in afara de un minim necesar de produse cand sositi.

Se plateste cazarea?

Dacă alegeți să rămâneți la fermă, veți fi taxat cu 9,99 GBP pe zi pentru furnizarea facilităților.

Pot sa imi aduc un cort sau o rulota?
Nu, intrucat nu avem spatiu si conditii pentru astfel de cazuri.
De unde pot cumpara mancare?
Exista un magazine cu diverse produse in apropierea fermei. In plus, asiguram transport la Supermarket o data pe saptamana.
Trebuie sa stiu limba engleza?
Nu, dar ceva cunostinte de engleza ajuta.
Trebuie sa platesc taxes au comisioane pentru a obtine un job?
Imi trebuie numar de inregistrare national?
Ce trebuie sa aduc cu mine?
  • Pasaport sau carte de identitate (bulletin)
  • Bilete de calatorie
  • Bani suficienti pentru mancare pentru o saptamana sau doua (75 de lire)
  • Permis de conducere englezesc sau international, daca doriti sa conduceti in UK.
  • Sac de dormit (in UK temperaturile pe timp de noapte sunt reduse) Imbracaminte si incaltaminte specific sezonului de lucru
  • Prosop
  • Card european de asigurare medicala din Romania daca aveti, sau asigurare medicala
    Adaptoare pentru priza. Atentie, stecherele romanesti nu sunt compatibile cu prizele englezesti. Un adaptor se va da gratuit.
  • Asigurativa ca va puteti transporta bagajul pe o distanta de cel putin 500 de metri.
  • Daca veniti cu avionul, bagajul de mana trebuie sa contina articole esentiale pentru cel putin o zi, in cazul in care
  • bagajul de cala este pierdut sau intarziat.
  • Nu aduceti mancare perisabila in bagaj. Este posibil sa fie confiscate la vama.
  • Puneti o eticheta clara pe bagaj cu adresa fermei, nume si numar de telefon
Trebuie sa imi cumpar asigurare de repatriere?
Da. Lucrătorii trebuie să își achiziționeze propria asigurare de călătorie și repatriere.

Lucrătorii care sosesc printr-o agenție își vor face propriile aranjamente.

Cum ajung la ferma?
: Trebuie sa va aranjati singur transportul catre ferma.
Ma veti colecta de la aeroport?
Da, daca rezervati un loc in microbuzul nostru inainte de sosire. Colectam de pe aeroporturile Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Va vom confirma data si ora la care va colectam.
Imi pot adduce masina personala?
Da. Masina trebuie sa corespunda din punct de vedere legal, cu toate documentele valabile (asigurare, ITP, Carte de identitate, taxa de drum). Trebuie sa prezentati toate documentele managerului fermei, apoi vi se va confirma acceptarea masinii pe proprietatea companiei. Puteti circula timp de 6 luni pe teritoriul UK cu documentele romanesti; daca stati mai mult de 6 luni va trebui sa declarati masina la autoritatile locale. Pastrati documentele de calatorie ca sa puteti demonstra politiei data la care ati intrat in UK.
Cand pot sosi la ferma?
Trebuie sa sositi intre 07:15-16:00, de Luni pana Vineri. Daca ajungeti in afara acestiu program fara aranjamente initiale, este foarte posibil sa nu fiti cazati pana a doua zi.

често задавани въпроси

Имам ли нужда от виза/право на работа в Обединеното кралство?
Можем да ви наемем директно само ако сте британски гражданин или имате статут на установен или предварително установен. В противен случай, за да работите в Обединеното кралство, трябва да имате виза за сезонен работник Tier 5 и да идвате чрез агенция за спонсорство за 6 месеца.

Ние сами нямаме лиценз да спонсорираме работници.

Има ли възрастова граница?
Работниците трябва да бъдат на 18 или над 18 години. Няма максимална възрастова граница.
Какъв вид работа предлагаме?

Фининг на ябълки (разреждане)/ бране на ябълки/ супервайзери/ окачествители на продукцита/ трактористи/ мотокаристи.

Кога предлагаме работа?

Фининг на ябълки (разреждане) от Юни до Август. Бране на ябълки, супервайзери, окачествители на продукцията, трактористи и мотокаристи от Септември до Октомври.

Работни часове?

Работният ден обикновено е 8 часа, като се работи 5 или 6 дни в седмицата. Поради лоши атмосферни условия, състояние на реколтата и количеството поръчките на нашите клиенти, работните часове може да варират и да не можем да осигорим пълна работна седмица, но ще направим всичко възможно такава да бъде намерена.

Колко ще ми се плаща?

По-голямата част от работният процес е базиран на заплащане на норма (пийсуърк), като ставката зависи от вида и състоянието на реколтата.

Трябва ли да имам банкова сметка?

Да, трябва да имате банкова сметка открита в Обидиненото кралство. Ако нямате такава, ние можем да ви съдействаме да си откриете банкова сметка.

Как ще се извършва плащането?

Плащането се извършва по банков път (сметка открита в Обидиненото кралство). Моля ако имате такава, носете банковите си карти с вас.

Каква е периодичността на плащането?

На всеки 2 седмици.

Предлагате ли акомодация?

Акомодациите ни преставляват каравани или акомодационни блокове, които са за 4-6 човека, което означава че ще трябва да споделяте караваната с други работници. Ако искате да бъдете настанени в каравана с приятел или познат, трябва да ни осведомите предварително.  

Набавяте ли храна?

Не, с изключение на пакет с основни консумативи (кафе, захар, бисквитки и т.н)

Какви са удръжките за акомодацията?

Ако решите да останете във фермата, ще бъде начислена такса от £9,99 на ден за предоставяне на съоръженията.

Мога ли да донеса моя палатка(тента) или да дойда с кемпер?

Не, докато нямаме специално място за това.

От къде мога да пазарувам?

Има магазин недалеч от фермата, която предлага всички необходими хранителни продукти. Също така организираме транспорт до голяма верига супермаркети веднъж седмично.

Трябва ли да владея английски език?

Не, но минимални познания ще ви бъдат полезени.

Плаща ли се някаква такса за молбата за кандидатсване за работата?


Трябва ли да имам Нейшънъл Иншурънс Намбър?


Какво трябва да нося с мен?
  • -Паспорт и/или лична карта
  • -Самолетните билети
  • -Джобни пари – препоръчителна минимална сума 75 паунда
  • -Спален чувал или одеяло и спално бельо (чаршафи, калъфки). Вечерите в Обидиненото кралство са студени.
    -Хавлиени кърпи.
  • -Европейска здравна карта (Е111) ако разполагате с такава
  • -Адаптери и ел. преходници предназначени за ползване в Англия.
  • -Семейни снимки, книги, постери, музика и други, ако това ще ви накара да се чувствате по-добре и ще помогне да преодолеете носталгията по дома и семейството.
  • -Не вземайте прясно приготвена храна, възможно е да се конфискува на летището.
  • -Сложете/залепете етикет или бележка на багажа си с имена, личен телефонен номер и телефонният номер фермата за която пътувате.
Нуждая ли се от застраховка "Repatration" ?

да Работниците трябва да си купят собствена застраховка за пътуване и репатриране.

Работниците, пристигащи чрез агенция, ще се уредят сами.

Как да стигна до фермата?

Вие сами организирате и решавате как да пътувате до Обидиненото кралство. Например с кола, бус, автобус или самолет.

Има ли възможност да ме вземете от летището?

Да , ако предварително сте ни уведомили с датата на пристигане и сте запазили място в нашият минибус. Можем да ви вземем от Гетуик , Станстед и Лутън. Имайте предвид ,че не го правим по всяко време на денонощието. Ние ще ви осведомим чрез имейл, на кои дати ще бъдат организирани тези курсове до летищета.Поддържайте връзка с нас за тази цел.

Мога ли да дойда с личната си кола?

Да , но преди да ви допуснем ще трябва да представите доказателство, че колата е ваша собственост (талон на МПС-то), застраховка, доказателство, че колата е с валиден технически преглед и др. Важно ! Ако сте с МПС с българска регистрация, не можете да шофирате повече от 6 месеца в Обидиненото кралство. Ако за текущата година сте били общо повече от 6 месеца , трябва да усведомите HMRC и DVLA. НЕ е препоръчително да шофирате с български регистрационен номер в Англия, ако надвишавате този срок защото има вероятност да ви конфискуват автомобила, след което ще трябва да платите глоба за да си го върнете. Моля носете документ, който доказва дали сте били в Обидиненото кралство под или над 6 месеца.

Кога мога да пристигна във фермата?

Опитайте се да пристигнете в часовете между 07:15 и 16:00 от Понеделник до Петък . Ако пристигате вечер или късно вечер, трябва предварително да сте ни уведомили, ако не сте го направили има вероятност да не ви допуснем до фермата до сутринта .

Najczęściej zadawane pytania

Czy potrzebuję wizy / prawa do pracy w Wielkiej Brytanii?
Możemy zatrudnić Cię bezpośrednio tylko wtedy, gdy jesteś obywatelem brytyjskim lub posiadasz status osoby osiedlonej lub osoby osiedlonej. W przeciwnym razie, aby pracować w Wielkiej Brytanii, musisz mieć wizę pracownika sezonowego poziomu 5 i przejść przez agencję sponsoringu przez 6 miesięcy.

Nie mamy licencji na sponsorowanie pracowników.

Czy są ograniczenia wiekowe?
Pracownicy muszą mieć ukończone 18 lat. Nie ma górnej granicy wiekowej.
Jaki rodzaj pracy jest dostępny?

Przerzedzanie zawiązków jabłoni / zbieranie jabłek /kierownik sadu/ kontroler jakości / kierowca traktora / kierowca wózka widłowego

Kiedy praca jest dostępna?
Przerzedzanie zwiazków jabłoni od Czerwca do Sierpnia. Zbieranie jabłek ,kontrola jakości, kierowca wózka , kierowca traktora i kierownicy sadu od Września do Pazdziernika.
Jakie są godziny pracy?

Praca trwa zwykle maksymalnie 8 godzin dziennie 5 lub 6 dni w tygodniu. Ze względu na warunki pogodowe, stan upraw i zapotrzebowanie klientów praca nie może być obiecana w żadnym momencie.

ile zarobię?

Większość pracy jest wynagradzana w systemie akordowym, przy czym stawki są ustalane w zależnosci od uprawy. Płace w tym wynagrodzenie za urlop będą zgodne z obowiązującymi przepisami brytyjskimi.

Czy potrzebuje konto bankowe?
Tak, musisz miec konto bankowe w UK. Jeśli go nie masz możemy pomóc ci otworzyc wybrane konto po przyjezdzie.
Jak otrzymam zapłate?
Płatność jest dokonywana na twoje konto bankowe w UK. Proszę przynieść ze sobą karte bankową
Jak często otrzymam zaplatę?
Co 2 tygodnie.
Czy zapewniacie zakwaterowanie?
Zakwaterowanie na farmie znajduje się w przyczepach kempingowych lub specjalnie wybudowanych blokach mieszkalnych które trzeba dzielić z innymi pracownikami. O ile wcześniej nie zostanie poproszone- zakwaterowanie jest osobne dla kobiet I mężczyzn.
Jakie udogodnienia są w zakwaterowaniu?
Oczekuje się że zadbasz o siebie podczas pobytu na farmie. Jest tam w pełni wyposażona kuchnia do podziału z innymi mieszkańcami. Kuchnia wyposażona jest w zlew, płytę grzejną, lodowkę oraz wszystkie przybory kuchenne I potrzebne do jedzenia. Toalety, prysznice i umywalki znajduja sie w osobnym miejscu. Pralnie są obsługiwane za pomocą pralek na monety. Są rownież sznurki do suszenia i klamerki. Oczekuję się że utrzymasz zakwaterowanie w czystosci i porządku. Przybory do sprzątania i środki czystości będą dostepne.
Czy dostarczacie jedzenie?

Nie, oprócz pakietu powitalnego, kilku niezbędnych przedmiotów po przyjezdzie.

Czy za zakwaterowanie pobierana jest opłata?

Jeśli zdecydujesz się pozostać na farmie, za udostępnienie udogodnień zostanie naliczona opłata w wysokości 9,99 GBP za dzień.

Czy mogę przywieść własny namiot lub samochód kempingowy?
Nie, ponieważ nie mamy na to miejsca ani udogodnień.
Gdzie mogę kupić jedzenie?
W odlełlości spaceru od farmy znajduję się sklep sprzedający większość produktów spożywczych. Raz w tygodniu zapewniamy transport do supermarketu.
Czy muszę znać język angielski?
Nie, ale nawet nikła znajomość pomaga.
Czy jest opłata za wniosek?
Czy potrzebuję numer ubezpieczenia społecznego?
Co muszę zabrać ze sobą?
  • Paszport i/lub Dowód osobisty.
  • Bilet podróżny.
  • Pieniądze( na pierwszy tydzień lub 2)-około £75.00
  • Jeśli planujesz prowadzić samochód w UK brytyjskie lub międzynarodowe prawo jazdy jest bardzo przydatne, szczególnie dla kierowców których prawo jazdy jest wydrukowane innym alfabetem. Obywatele z zagranicy nie mogą uzyskać międzynarodowej licencji w Wielkiej Brytanii-musisz to zrobić w domu
  • Ciepły śpiwór – Brytyjskie noce mogą być zimne, poszewki na poduszki. (Poduszki sa dostarczane).
  • Odzież i obuwie odpowiednie do pory roku w której zamierzasz być w UK.
  • Ręcznik i worek na pranie.
  • European Health Insurance Card (E111) z twojego kraju jeśli masz jedno lub inne ubezpieczenia zdrowotne.
  • Przejściówkę elektryczną. Zagraniczne urządzenia elektryczne mogą nie być kompatybilne z brytyjskim zrodłem zasilania. Niektóre przejściówki są dostarczane przez farme.
  • Zdięcia osób I miejsc w domu które są dla ciebie wyjątkowe-mogąpomóc w złagodzeniu tesknoty za domem i że poczujesz się jak w domu. Książki, plakaty, muzyka itp.
  • Upewnij się że możesz nieść swój bagaż na odległość do 500 metrów. Być może bedziesz musiał to zrobić!
  • W przypadku podróży samolotem twój bagaż podręczny powinnien zawierać wystarczającą ilość artykółów osobistych na pierwszą noc w Wielkiej Brytanii (czysta bielizna, ciepła kurtka, szczoteczka do zębów, leki itp.) To na wypadek opóznienia transportu bagażu.
  • NIE pakuj świeżej żywnośći jeśli podróżujesz z zagranicy. Może zostać skonfiskowana przez HM Customs w porcie wejścia.
  • Upewnij się że twój bagaż jest wyraznie oznakowany w języku Angielskim-twoje imię i numer telefonu farmy do której podróżujesz.
Czy muszę wykupić sobie ubezpieczenie repatriacyjne?

Tak. Pracownicy muszą wykupić własne ubezpieczenie podróżne i repatriacyjne.

Pracownicy przybywający przez agencję dokonują własnych ustaleń.

Jak dostać się na farmę?

Musisz sam sobie zorganizować podróż do Wielkiej Brytanii,np.samochodem,autobusem lub samolotem.

Czy odbierzecie mnie z lotniska?

Tak, jeśli zarezerwujesz miejsce w naszym minibusie na krótko przed przyjazdem. Odbieramy z najblizszych lotnisk Gatwick, Stansted i Luton. Poinformujemy cię o terminach w których możemy cię odebrać.

Czy mogę zabrać własny samochód?

Tak. Jeśli chcesz trzymać i używać swojego samochodu u nas bęziemy potrzebowali dokumentu potwierdzajacego własność(dowód rejestracyjny), aktualnego ubezpieczenie samochodu wraz z innymi dokumentami jak np. pokwitowanie zapłaty podatku drogowego, licencja oraz certyfikat MOT. Zazwyczaj możesz korzystać z samochodu zarejestrowanego poza Wielka Brytanią jesli odwiedzasz Wielka Brytanię do 6 miesięcy w ciągu jednego roku, jesli samochód jest zarejestrowany i opodatkowany w swoim kraju. Jeśli zatrzymasz swój samochód w Wielkiej Brytanii dłuzej niż 6 miesięcy będziesz musiał powiadomić HMRC i DVLA. Prosimy o zachowanie dowodu przybycia do UK, aby móc pokazać policji czy przebywasz w kraju mniej niz 6 miesięcy.

Kiedy mogę przyjechać?

Musisz przyjechać na farmę pomiędzy 07.15 a 16.00 od Pniedziałku do Piątku. Jeśli przyjedziesz w nocy bez uprzedniego powiadomienia,byc może nie będziesz mógł wejść na teren gospodarstwa dopiero nastepnego dnia rano.