Parsonage Farm is located in Cobham, Kent and farms 97 hectares of land.
We grow the highest quality apples (Gala, Braeburn, Bramley and Red Prince®) and grapes.
We have a dedicated team that is there to assist you during your stay (Radu Tandarescu – farm manager and Alexandra Scarlat – farm supervisor). We will support you with allocation of mobile homes, induction training, campsite maintenance and translation services.
- The camp site is 5-minute walking distance from a village shop, church, bus stop and pubs.
- Cobham is attractive, old picturesque village street with traditional country inns and historic buildings.
- There is a train station in Sole Street (15 minute-walking) with direct connections to towns like Gravesend, Rochester and London (40-min).
- Accomodation is provided for you in mobile homes which sleep between 4 and 6 people
- If you are coming with friends or family, you can request to share the accommodation with them
- Each mobile home consists of a lounge, a bathroom and 2-3 bedrooms
- Furniture is provided (including tables, chairs, cooker, fridge and heaters)
- You will get new pillows and mattress protectors free of charge
On site Facilities
- There is a communal living area with sofas, tables and chairs.
- There is also an outside area with picnic benches where you can have BBQs
- There is a table tennis and pool table available for you to use in your free time
- Free WI-FI on site and laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers are provided
- The accommodation is clean and tidy when you arrive, and it is your responsibility to keep it clean
Join our Team
If you think you could become a member of our progressive and hardworking team then we want to hear from you.
Alternatively, please have a look at our Seasonal Work pages for more information.
Find out more about our other farms
Moat Farm is our first farm and houses our packhouse and management team.
Hononton Farm is in Brenchley, near Tonbridge and farms 60 hectares of land.
Wenderton Farm is situated in Wingham, East Kent and farms 80 hectares of land.
Sherenden Farm is situated in Tudeley, close to Tonbridge and farms 54 hectares of land.