Wenderton Farm is situated in Wingham, East Kent and we crop 80 hectares.
We grow apples including Gala, Braeburn and Kanzi and 22 hectares of Blackcurrants as well as grassland and woodland.
We have a dedicated team that is there to assist you during your stay (Altanay Saliev– farm supervisor and Russell Graydon– farm manager). We will support you with allocation of mobile homes, induction training, campsite maintenance and translation services.
- The camp site is 10-minute walking distance from the village
- The village has a shop, church, bus stop and pubs
- It also has doctors, dentist, take-away restaurant and mobile bank
- Wingham is an historic village with many fine historic buildings
- There is a local bus service to historic Sandwich and Canterbury
- There are easy links to the Kent Coast where you can visit the castles of Deal, Walmer and Dover
- From Canterbury there is a twice hourly High-Speed Train that will get you to London in less than an hour
- Accommodation is provided for you in mobile homes which sleep between 4 and 6 people
- If you are coming with friends or family, you can request to share the accommodation with them
- Each mobile home consists of a lounge, a bathroom and 2-3 bedrooms
- Furniture is provided (including tables, chairs, cooker, fridge and heaters)
- You will get new pillows and mattress protectors free of charge
Facilities on site
- There is an outside area with picnic benches where you can have BBQ’s
- There is a table tennis for use in your free time
- Free WI-FI on site and laundry room with washing machines and tumble dryers are provided
- The accommodation is clean and tidy when you arrive, and it is your responsibility to keep it clean
Join our Team
If you think you could become a member of our progressive and hardworking team then we want to hear from you.
Alternatively, please have a look at our Seasonal Work pages for more information.
Find out more about our other farms
Moat Farm is our first farm and houses our packhouse and management team.
Parsonage Farm is situated in Cobham, Kent and farms 97 hectares of land.
Hononton Farm is in Brenchley, near Tonbridge and farms 60 hectares of land.
Sherenden Farm is situated in Tudeley, close to Tonbridge and farms 54 hectares of land.